One Aquarium Way
Newport, KY 41071
Due to road construction, the east entrance to the Newport On The Levee parking garage will be closed on Tuesday. Learn More
Tuesday, November 13 Parking Changes:
On Tuesday, November 13, Dave Cowens Drive (Rte. 8) will be closed west of Washington Avenue. The east entrance of the Newport on the Levee parking garage will not be accessible.
If you are coming from I-471, please follow these directions to park in the garage:
- Use I-471 Exit #5 (Newport/Route 8)
- Turn left at the stop light onto Route 8
- Take the left turn onto Washington Avenue, then take the first right onto East Third Street
- Stay on East Third Street past the Newport on the Levee building and look for the large parking sign on the right.
- The west entrance to the parking garage is just past the parking sign on the right. There will be attendants directing traffic.
- Follow signs in the garage to the central pavillion and take the elevator to Level PL
Frog Bog Will Be Closed Today
Frog Bog is closed today while we prepare for an exciting new experience coming soon to Newport Aquarium. Follow us on Facebook or sign up to receive email alerts to be among the first to hear the big announcement coming on November 8.
Your kids have never seen frogs like this before.
The Frog Bog is the largest exhibit of its kind in the Midwest, with nearly 20 species of exotic frogs from around the world. It’s filled with tons of hands-on fun. Kids will see secret frog tanks visible only when they climb through tunnels and tubes in our kids-only Frog Bog jungle gym.
Interactive displays explain about the environmental issues that frogs face.
You can play “Frogger” by jumping on frog pads, and tap 3-foot-tall frog statues to make them “sing.”
Stay in the Swim
Subscribe to our newsletter, special offers and promotional emails.