- Respect each other as well as our employees; verbal abuse of other guests or our employees will not be tolerated.
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times while on property, except while eating or drinking. You should be stationary and maintain appropriate Social Distancing while eating and drinking.
- Refrain from fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures.
- Do not create disruption with behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal.
- Weapons are not allowed on the premises, including knives with blades longer than 3 1/2 inches.
- Follow instructions from employees regarding operations and procedures.
Any Guest who fails to comply with the Terms of Sale, including without limitation those listed above, may at the discretion of Newport Aquarium have their Ticket revoked or confiscated by Newport Aquarium here with no refund of any amount paid therefor. Upon such revocation or confiscation, the applicable Guest and all members of their party shall have no right to remain in, on, or about the Property. Newport Aquarium reserves the right to ban such individuals from future admission to all or any of its Properties or from participation in any Herschend Family Entertainment Activities.
*A full list of Terms and Conditions applicable to your visit are set forth in the Terms of Sale, which may be found online at NewportAquarium.com or picked up at Guest Services. Your purchase of a Ticket and entering the premises constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of the Terms of Sale.
Yes. However, you may enjoy your visit more without bringing your stroller. Due to the nature of the aquarium experience, most kids and parents will enjoy their visit more without a stroller.
We offer a build-your-own option with our annual passes, which you can customize to fit your family needs.
Check our Annual Pass page for full details.
Parking is available in the Newport on the Levee parking garage, as well as surface lots. Click here for parking prices and information.
The aquarium is wheelchair accessible.
We have one optional attraction, Shark Bridge, which requires guests to walk independently across it. However, we offer similar views and vantage points of our Shark Tank for those who aren't able to cross the bridge.
Yes, absolutely. Please visit our facility rental page for more information.
You can reach the Newport Aquarium Photography Department with any questions you have regarding your photos at 859-815-1436 or email@example.com.
A team member will respond to you within 48 hours.
Newport Aquarium does not allow any outside food or beverages, except bottled water, inside the building.
Food and Beverage items are available for purchase at Sharky’s Café.
Newport Aquarium is located only two minutes from downtown Cincinnati at Newport on the Levee, which features a year-round schedule of festivals, special events, live bands and a variety of restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Click here for a directory of dining, shopping and fun options.
Learn more about area attractions at the Northern Kentucky Convention and Visitors Bureau.