One Aquarium Way
Newport, KY 41071
Due to road construction, the east entrance to the Newport On The Levee parking garage will be closed on Tuesday. Learn More
Tuesday, November 13 Parking Changes:
On Tuesday, November 13, Dave Cowens Drive (Rte. 8) will be closed west of Washington Avenue. The east entrance of the Newport on the Levee parking garage will not be accessible.
If you are coming from I-471, please follow these directions to park in the garage:
- Use I-471 Exit #5 (Newport/Route 8)
- Turn left at the stop light onto Route 8
- Take the left turn onto Washington Avenue, then take the first right onto East Third Street
- Stay on East Third Street past the Newport on the Levee building and look for the large parking sign on the right.
- The west entrance to the parking garage is just past the parking sign on the right. There will be attendants directing traffic.
- Follow signs in the garage to the central pavillion and take the elevator to Level PL
There are approximately 2,900 species of snakes in the world and they are all members of the suborder Serpentes.
Snakes can be found on all continents except Antarctica and do not occur on certain island nations such as New Zealand and Ireland.
Approximately 20% of the known species of snakes are venomous and they use this venom for subduing their prey.
Non-venomous snakes typically use constriction as a means to subdue their prey.
Stay in the Swim
Subscribe to our newsletter, special offers and promotional emails.