Pays For Itself In Just Two Visits!
Buy an Annual Pass and enjoy 365 days of access to Newport Aquarium.
An Annual Pass pays for itself after just two visits and unlocks a bounty of discounts and exclusive VIP access to special offers and events.
- Unlimited visits for 365 days
- Invitations to Passholder-Only VIP Events like the all new Ring of Fire (opening in March 2018), Mermaids and Scuba Santa!
- Special Bring-a-Friend Free Days during Passholder Appreciation Week in April and August
- Discounts on Penguin Encounters and more
- Click here to see an entire list of benefits
ACT NOW! These online-only Flash Sale savings end Sunday. These passes can be redeemed beginning March 1, 2018.
At Newport Aquarium:
- 20% discount on Penguin Encounters
- 20% discount on Backstage Animal Experience
- 15% discount at Sharky’s Café
- 15 % discount at the Gift Shop
- 15% discount at Sweet Dreams Candy Company at Newport on the Levee
- Save $20 on Camp WAVE summer camp. Learn more.
- Bring A Friend Free: April 21-29, 2018 and August 20-26, 2018
At Newport on the Levee:
- 10% off at Greek Burrito
- 20% off at Brio (excludes alcohol)
- 10% off at Dewey’s
- 10% off at Saxby’s Coffee
- 10% off at Art on the Levee Gallery (restrictions do apply)
Newport Aquarium’s basic admission ticket gets you access to all of the Aquarium’s exhibits, shows and galleries, all at one low price. This ticket provides unprecedented value, ease and convenience - with just one transaction.
Prices Valid Year Round
You’re invited to visit The Penguin House, the backstage home of our African penguins.
Get up close and personal for this exclusive 20-minute encounter with these adorable birds.
Monday – Thursday 12:00, 12:30 and 1:00
Friday – Sunday 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, 2:30 and 3:00
You are invited inside The Penguin House, the backstage home of our African penguins.
During this exclusive 20-minute encounter, you will talk with one of our Animal Experience Specialists who handle these adorable birds. Watch up close as the penguins waddle, wiggle and shake their tails.
You get to take pictures of the penguins, and maybe even touch one! These penguins are from a temperate environment, so no coats are needed.Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. This experience is recommended for children ages 4 and older.
Step behind the scenes to see how our professionals and volunteers care for thousands of marine animals in a million gallons of salt and fresh water.
Monday to Sunday at 1:30 with additional tours on Friday to Sunday at 3:30.
See the Newport Aquarium like never before.
Go behind the gallery walls and discover what it takes to run our aquarium. You’ll explore dynamic work environments from diver stations to animal acclimation areas.
Join one of our seasoned guides as they share their personal stories about the day-to-day lives of our fascinating animals, and learn about our exciting research and conservation efforts. Along the way you’ll have a hands-on encounter with one of our Educational Outreach animals and see our largest tanks from a fresh perspective.
All ages are welcome on this tour.