We Can't Wait To See You
Newport Aquarium Has Reopened For All Guests!
Advance Ticket Purchase or Passholder Reservations are Required.
During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priorities and guide our decisions.
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19:
Important Information To Know Before You Go
- Daily capacity will be limited - Annual Passholder Reservations are required for a specific visit date and entry time.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up. Employees will wear face masks. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or more and anyone traveling in the same vehicle with them will not be able to enter.
- Capacities in Sharky’s Cafe will be limited to allow guests to have more space.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Areas where social distancing can’t be achieved will be temporarily closed including interactives, play areas and some animal encounters.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
Managing Attendance Capacity
In order to provide safe indoor entertainment and maintain social distancing guidelines, we are reducing and managing our daily capacity.
Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment
Face Mask / Face Covering RequiredFace masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up. Employees will wear face masks. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
Temperature Screenings will be taken before entry.All Guests must have their temperature screened. Touchless temperature screenings will be conducted prior to admittance. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100. 4 Fahrenheit or above will be directed to an additional location for rescreening and assistance. Guests with a fever exceeding 100.4 Fahrenheit will not be permitted entry. Additionally, anyone who traveled in the same vehicle with that guest will not be permitted entry. Refunds or rain checks will be offered. Employees must undergo a temperature check and health screening prior to work and will not be permitted to work if they have a temperature or do not pass the screening.
Health AssessmentAll Guests will be screened with a four question health assessment prior to entry.
Please practice social distance throughout the propertyKeep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. You will notice signs and floor graphic reminders throughout the property.
Respecting othersThose not respectful of our Employees, Guests or environment may be asked to modify their behavior or leave the property.
For more information on how we are maintaining a safe and healthy environment, please visit our FAQ Page.
Areas where social distancing can’t be achieved will be temporarily closed including interactives, play areas and some animal encounters. This includes the play climber, the crawl through tunnel and popups.
- We will arrange all seating to comply with current social distancing guidelines. Please do not move the seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available at all Food & Beverage locations. Please use often.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Condiment stations will remain empty. Condiments will be provided to guests at the counter by request.
For more information on Food Safety, please visit our FAQ page.
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.
A significant number of hand sanitizing stations have been added in public areas, and other high traffic locations.
Increased frequency cleaning of high touch areas and seating such as doors, railings, restaurant seating, etc.