Newport Aquarium is located only two minutes from downtown Cincinnati at Newport on the Levee. Newport on the Levee features a year-round schedule of festivals, special events, live bands and a variety of restaurants, entertainment and shopping venues.
Also at Newport on the Levee is Ride the Ducks. Ride the Ducks offers the area’s most unique city tour. Drive on city streets and then splash into the Ohio River - all in the same vehicle - for a great view of Newport, Covington and downtown Cincinnati.
Other Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati Area attractions include:
- World Peace Bell
- Roebling Suspension Bridge
- Great American Ballpark
- The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Paul Brown Stadium
- The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- The Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
- The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Kings Island
- The Creation Museum