Create memories that your friends, family and co-workers will remember forever. Whatever your group size, we can guarantee you’ll have the time of your life! Ride the Ducks is Greater Cincinnati’s newest and most unique attraction. Splash down and cruise the Ohio River while exploring historic waterfronts of Newport, Covington and Cincinnati. Enjoy the ride as we pass the World Peace Bell, Historic Riverside Drive, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium and much more aboard an amphibious vehicle crafted from the WWII DUKW.
Ride the Ducks can accommodate groups of 10 to 200+, so it’s perfect for small and large group outings.
Each vehicle can hold up to 37 guests.
- We have tours leaving every hour from Newport on the Levee
- Each tour lasts about 45 minutes
- Each vehicle can accommodate one wheelchair (takes seating to 34 guests)
- Every Duck has life jackets on board
- Ride the Ducks is fun for all ages!!!
- Every guest riding the ducks will receive a Wacky Quacker, to help get in the ducky spirit.
Groups of 10 or more booked in advance:
|Ride The Ducks Pricing*
|Adult (Ages 13+)
|Child (Ages 2 - 12)
|Children under the age of 2 (Required to have a seat)
*Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Ride The Ducks offers an exciting opportunity with it's private charters. If you are looking for a unique birthday party, picnic, family reunion, Bachelorette or Bachelor parties, team building, coporate social event or just transportation then look no further. The Ducks can pick-up and drop off your group almost anywhere in the downtown area.