More awe-inspiring than sleeping under the stars, the Overnight Adventure Program allows groups to spend the night with the most exotic and interesting creatures. Your group will explore hidden treasures of the Aquarium and visit with unique animals from around the world before camping out among amazing sea life. You'll not only walk away the next day with an experience you'll never forget - each guest will receive a free ticket to come back with their parents and share with them what they've learned. Schools, scouts, recreation programs, churches, youth groups, families and aquarium members are invited to bring their sleeping bags and pajamas along with their curiosity and sense of adventure for a Newport Aquarium Overnight Adventure Program.
Things to look forward to during your Overnight Adventure Program:
- Backstage Animal Experiences
- Scavenger Hunt
- Animal Encounter
- Surrounded by Sharks Presentation
- Penguin Presentation
- Evening snack and light breakfast
- 15% Discount in the Newport Aquarium Gift shop
- Complimentary parking is provided
Must be 6 yrs old to participate.
Upcoming Open Overnight Adventures:
- Back to School Overnight - Friday, September 5
- Home School Overnight - Friday, September 19
- Boy Scout Overnight - Friday, November 7
- Girl Scout Overnight - Friday, November 14
- Girl Scout Overnight - Friday, November 21
- Girl Scout Overnight - Friday, February 20
- Boy Scout Overnight - Friday, February 27
- Girl Scout Overnight - Friday, March 6
- Girl Scout Overnight - Friday, March 13
See what others have to say about our overnight adventures!
"My son and I enjoyed everything from start to finish! Everyone was super nice and we learned a lot. I would do it again tomorrow!”
“The counselors and handlers were great! Every interaction was friendly and educational.This has been a great experience!”
“Your staff was truly amazing! My expectations were not only met but blown away. By far, this is the coolest thing our troop has ever done!”
“Just watching the faces of the kids light up as they got to touch the animals was really amazing!”
“Being able to see what it takes to maintain the tanks was eye opening. Definitely something my kids and I will be talking about for a while!”
“I would recommend these overnights to anyone! Everything worked out perfectly for our group and we had such a blast!"