More awe-inspiring than sleeping under the stars, the Overnight Adventure Program allows families to spend the night with the most exotic and interesting creatures. Your group will explore hidden treasures of the Aquarium and visit with unique animals from around the world before camping out among amazing sea life. Schools, scouts, recreation programs, churches, youth groups, families and aquarium members are invited to bring their sleeping bags and pajamas along with their curiosity and sense of adventure for a Newport Aquarium Overnight Adventure Program.
Upcoming Overnight Adventures:
- Open Girl Scouts - Friday, Feburary 19th SOLD OUT
- Open Boy Scouts - Friday, February 26th Register Now
- Open Girl Scouts - Friday, March 4th SOLD OUT
- Open Girl Scouts - Friday, March 11th Register Now
- Penguins & PJs- Friday, March 18th Register Now
Call 859-815-1471 to RSVP Today!
Things to look forward to during your Overnight Adventure Program:
- Backstage Animal Experiences
- Guided Aquarium Tour
- Animal Encounter
- Surrounded by Sharks or Penguin Presentation
- Evening snack and light breakfast
- 15% Discount in the Newport Aquarium Gift shop
Must be at least 6 yrs old to participate. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
See what others have to say about our overnight adventures!
"My son and I enjoyed everything from start to finish! Everyone was super nice and we learned a lot. I would do it again tomorrow!”
“The counselors and handlers were great! Every interaction was friendly and educational.This has been a great experience!”
“Your staff was truly amazing! My expectations were not only met but blown away. By far, this is the coolest thing our troop has ever done!”
“Just watching the faces of the kids light up as they got to touch the animals was really amazing!”
“Being able to see what it takes to maintain the tanks was eye opening. Definitely something my kids and I will be talking about for a while!”
“I would recommend these overnights to anyone! Everything worked out perfectly for our group and we had such a blast!"