• Can we bring our strollers?
For the comfort and safety of our guests, Newport Aquarium welcomes strollers most hours, but not all. Click here for a complete calendar. (PDF)
• Does the Aquarium offer coupons or discounts?
Yes. Click here
for details on our special offers.
• What credit cards are accepted at the aquarium?
Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express.
• Does the Aquarium offer family passes?
We offer a build-your-own option with our annual passes, which you can customize to fit your family needs. Check our Annual Passes
page for full details.
• Can we bring our own food into the Aquarium?
Newport Aquarium does not allow any outside food or beverages, except bottled water, inside the building. Food and Beverage items are available for purchase at Sharky’s Café.
• After our visit to Newport Aquarium, what else is there to see and do nearby?
Newport Aquarium is located only two minutes from downtown Cincinnati at Newport on the Levee
, which features a year-round schedule of festivals, special events, live bands and a variety of restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Also, Ride the Ducks
offers a unique land-and-water tour of the riverfront area. For a special discount on combination Newport Aquarium and Ride the Ducks tickets, click here
. Learn more about area attractions at the Northern Kentucky Convention and Visitors Bureau