• Can we bring our strollers?
For the comfort and safety of our guests, Newport Aquarium welcomes strollers most hours, but not all. Click here for a complete calendar. (PDF)
• Does the Aquarium offer coupons or discounts?
Yes. Click here
for details on our special offers.
• What credit cards are accepted at the aquarium?
Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express.
• Does the Aquarium offer family passes?
We offer a build-your-own option with our annual passes, which you can customize to fit your family needs. Check our Annual Passes
page for full details.
• Can we bring our own food into the Aquarium?
For the safety of our animals, outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Aquarium.
• After our visit to Newport Aquarium, what else is there to see and do nearby?
Newport Aquarium is located only two minutes from downtown Cincinnati at Newport on the Levee
, which features a year-round schedule of festivals, special events, live bands and a variety of restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Also, Ride the Ducks
offers a unique land-and-water tour of the riverfront area. For a special discount on combination Newport Aquarium and Ride the Ducks tickets, click here
. Learn more about area attractions at the Northern Kentucky Convention and Visitors Bureau