Annual Passes Offer Your Very Best Value
There’s always something new to see and do at Newport Aquarium so the best value is an Annual Pass. An Annual Pass lets you visit the Aquarium as often as you like throughout the year for less than the cost of two visits. You can return for special exhibits and seasonal shows like Scuba Santa's® Water Wonderland. You’ll also receive a bounty of discounts and exclusive access to special offers and events.
Annual Passholder Benefits:
Unlimited visits for one full year
- $2 off guest admission tickets
Exclusive invitations to new exhibit previews & special events
Show your Annual Pass and Save!
At the Aquarium:
20% discount on Penguin Encounters
20% discount on Backstage Animal Experience
15% discount at Sharky’s Café
15 % discount at the Gift Shop
15% discount at Sweet Dreams Candy Company at Newport on the Levee
- $3 off tickets to Ride the Ducks Newport
- Save $20 on Camp WAVE summer camp. Learn more.
At Newport on the Levee:
- 10% off at Greek Burrito
- 20% off at Brio (excludes alcohol)
- 10% off at Dewey’s
- 10% off at Saxby’s Coffee
- 10% off at Art on the Levee Gallery (restrictions do apply)
- Free Appetizer or Kids Meal at Dick’s Last Resort (with purchase of Adult Entrée)
At Partner Attractions:
$3 off admission to the Louisville Zoo in Louisville, KY
- $3 off a Do-It-All ticket at EnterTRAINment Junction
- $3 off admission to Coney Island in Cincinnati
- 50% off regular daily admission at Columbus Zoo
- 50% off a Safari Transport or Open Air Safari at The Wilds
- $2 off general admission to COSI in Columbus, now through September 7, 2015.
Save 50% at Herschend Family Entertainment Properties:
- Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO)
- Stone Mountain Park (Atlanta, GA)
- Wild Adventures (Valdosta, GA
- Adventure Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
Just show your pass at the ticket window of these attractions to receive 50% off a 1-day admission (limit 1 ticket per Newport Aquarium Annual Pass).
Annual Passes expire one year from date purchased. No refunds, cancellations or transfers. Prices, benefits and event dates/times are subject to change without notice.