Two Extra Months Free!
For a limited time only, get two extra months free when you purchase an Annual Pass!
That's 14 months of fun and discovery for the price of 12 months. Plus, unlock a bounty of discounts and exclusive access to special offers and events.
- Unlimited visits for 14 months
- Experience Stingray Hideaway, Mermaids and Scuba Santa before anyone else
- Special Bring-a-Friend Free Days during Passholder Appreciation Week in March and August
- Discounts on Penguin Encounters and more
- Click here to see an entire list of benefits
Renewing your existing passes? Please call our renewal specialists at 1-800-406-3474 to take advantage of this offer.
At Newport Aquarium:
- 20% discount on Penguin Encounters
- 20% discount on Backstage Animal Experience
- 15% discount at Sharky’s Café
- 15 % discount at the Gift Shop
- 15% discount at Sweet Dreams Candy Company at Newport on the Levee
- Save $20 on Camp WAVE summer camp. Learn more.
- Bring A Friend Free: March 11-19, 2017 and August 19-27, 2017
At Newport on the Levee:
- 10% off at Greek Burrito
- 20% off at Brio (excludes alcohol)
- 10% off at Dewey’s
- 10% off at Saxby’s Coffee
- 10% off at Art on the Levee Gallery (restrictions do apply)
Newport Aquarium’s basic admission ticket gets you access to all of the Aquarium’s exhibits, shows and galleries, all at one low price. This ticket provides unprecedented value, ease and convenience - with just one transaction.
Prices Valid Year Round
One Kid Free!
One Kid Free
During Summer Family Hours, get one free children's admission with each full-price adult.
Popular days like weekends and holidays sell out fast.
You'll receive one free children's (age 2-12) admission in your shopping cart with every full price adult ticket purchased.
Last entry time is one hour before close.
You’re invited to visit The Penguin House, the backstage home of our African penguins.
Get up close and personal for this exclusive 20-minute encounter with these adorable birds.
Monday – Thursday 12:00, 12:30 and 1:00
Friday – Sunday 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, 2:30 and 3:00
You are invited inside The Penguin House, the backstage home of our African penguins.
During this exclusive 20-minute encounter, you will talk with one of our Animal Experience Specialists who handle these adorable birds. Watch up close as the penguins waddle, wiggle and shake their tails.
You get to take pictures of the penguins, and maybe even touch one! These penguins are from a temperate environment, so no coats are needed.Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. This experience is recommended for children ages 4 and older.
Backstage Animal Experience
Step behind the scenes to see how our professionals and volunteers care for thousands of marine animals in a million gallons of salt and fresh water.
Monday to Sunday at 1:30 with additional tours on Friday to Sunday at 3:30.
See the Newport Aquarium like never before.
Go behind the gallery walls and discover what it takes to run our aquarium. You’ll explore dynamic work environments from diver stations to animal acclimation areas.
Join one of our seasoned guides as they share their personal stories about the day-to-day lives of our fascinating animals, and learn about our exciting research and conservation efforts. Along the way you’ll have a hands-on encounter with one of our Educational Outreach animals and see our largest tanks from a fresh perspective.
All ages are welcome on this tour.