Buy 3 Passes, Get 1 Free!
Buy an Annual Pass and enjoy 365 days of access to Newport Aquarium.
Now for a limited time only, when you purchase any three passes, you'll receive a fourth pass for free*.
An Annual Pass pays for itself after just two visits and unlocks a bounty of discounts and exclusive access to special offers and events.
Renewing your existing passes? Please call our renewal specialists at 1-800-406-3474 to take advantage of this offer.
* A voucher for the free pass will appear in your shopping cart after information about the passholders is provided. The complimentary pass will be of equal or lesser to the lowest priced pass purchased.
At Newport Aquarium:
- 20% discount on Penguin Encounters
- 20% discount on Backstage Animal Experience
- 15% discount at Sharky’s Café
- 15 % discount at the Gift Shop
- 15% discount at Sweet Dreams Candy Company at Newport on the Levee
- Save $20 on Camp WAVE summer camp. Learn more.
- Bring A Friend Free: March 11-19, 2017 and August 19-27, 2017
At Newport on the Levee:
- 10% off at Greek Burrito
- 20% off at Brio (excludes alcohol)
- 10% off at Dewey’s
- 10% off at Saxby’s Coffee
- 10% off at Art on the Levee Gallery (restrictions do apply)
- Free Appetizer or Kids Meal at Dick’s Last Resort (with purchase of Adult Entrée)
Newport Aquarium’s basic admission ticket gets you access to all of the Aquarium’s exhibits, shows and galleries, all at one low price. This ticket provides unprecedented value, ease and convenience - with just one transaction.
Prices Valid Year Round
You’re invited to visit The Penguin House, the backstage home of our African penguins.
Get up close and personal for this exclusive 20-minute encounter with these adorable birds.
Monday – Thursday 12:00, 12:30 and 1:00
Friday – Sunday 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, 2:30 and 3:00
You are invited inside The Penguin House, the backstage home of our African penguins.
During this exclusive 20-minute encounter, you will talk with one of our Animal Experience Specialists who handle these adorable birds. Watch up close as the penguins waddle, wiggle and shake their tails.
You get to take pictures of the penguins, and maybe even touch one! These penguins are from a temperate environment, so no coats are needed.Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. This experience is recommended for children ages 4 and older.
Backstage Animal Experience
Step behind the scenes to see how our professionals and volunteers care for thousands of marine animals in a million gallons of salt and fresh water.
Monday – Sunday: 1:30 and 3:30
Led by a seasoned Animal Experience Specialist, your 45-minute Backstage Animal Experience will allow you to see our giant Shark Tank, Coral Reef Tank and Amazon River Tank from the top down.
You will learn all about how our divers, veterinary lab and water quality lab help keep our animals healthy. You will learn how we feed animals and what we do to prepare them to travel or move from tank to tank.
Your tour will include a hands-on meeting with one of the animals from our public-education collection.
Backstage is a dynamic, working environment, so you never know what you will see. Each tour is unique and filled with new discoveries, from divers in fins to animals in transport.