Annual Pass Benefits
Annual Passes Offer Your Very Best Value
There’s always something new to see and do at Newport Aquarium so the best value is an Annual Pass. An Annual Pass lets you visit the Aquarium as often as you like throughout the year for less than the cost of two visits. You can return for special exhibits and seasonal shows like Scuba Santa's® Water Wonderland. You’ll also receive a bounty of discounts and exclusive access to special offers and events.
Annual Passholder Benefits:
- Unlimited visits for one full year
- $2 off guest admission tickets
- Exclusive invitations to new exhibit previews & special events
Show your Annual Pass and Save!
At the Aquarium:
- 20% discount on Penguin Encounters
- 20% discount on Backstage Animal Experience
- 15% discount at Sharky’s Café
- 15% discount at the Gift Shop
- Save $20 on Camp WAVE summer camp. Learn more.
- Bring A Friend Free: March 11-19, 2017 and August 19-27, 2017
At Newport on the Levee:
- 15% off at Sweet Dreams Candy Company
- 10% off at Greek Burrito
- 20% off at Brio (excludes alcohol)
- 10% off at Dewey’s
- 10% off at Saxby’s Coffee
- 15% off at Redondo Taqueria
- BOGO bowling at Axis Alley
- 10% off at Art on the Levee Gallery (restrictions do apply)
- $3 off admission to the Louisville Zoo in Louisville, KY
- $3 off a Do-It-All ticket at EnterTRAINment Junction
- $3 off admission to Coney Island in Cincinnati
- 50% off regular daily admission at Columbus Zoo
- 50% off a Safari Transport or Open Air Safari at The Wilds
- 50% off general admission to the Washington Park Zoo
- $2 off general admission to COSI in Columbus
- $2 off general admission to the Duke Energy Children's Museum
Save 50% at Herschend Family Entertainment Properties:
- Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO)
- Stone Mountain Park (Atlanta, GA)
- Wild Adventures (Valdosta, GA)
- Adventure Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
Just show your pass at the ticket window of these attractions to receive 50% off a 1-day admission (limit 1 ticket per Newport Aquarium Annual Pass).
Annual Passes expire one year from date purchased. No refunds, cancellations or transfers. Prices, benefits and event dates/times are subject to change without notice.